Kisses...

by mrsb2b | 5:03 PM in |


I so love kissing. And blessedly for me the Mister is a good kisser.

Yes it does matter to us chicks. And it doesn't have any drama of size... okay in a way it kind of does, in terms of the lips size. But that doesn't largely influence the technique... unless you are caucasian and basically have "no" lips like my family loves to say of the fairer human species. I have never kissed someone with "no" lips so don't really have any insight into that experience (Chanel, can you help... especially since you have just come from a country that has mob of them... right Antipop?!)

Anyway, I have kissed a total of only 5... wait 6 guys in my short life and can basically recall the first time it happened for each one of them. The first was when I was in kindergaten and ofcourse it wasn't all that serious... more like experimenting. I was at Jack and Jill Nursery in Kabalagala for the last part of my nursery and there was this big dog in the playground. Even though it was in its kennel, it would actually frighten me, basically terrify me. So one time we were chilling in the playgorund when it started to growl and seriously bark. There was a boy there with me who I held on to and to comfort me, he gave me a kiss. A fast player? So true. Well he must have had something for me or wouldn't have done it... or would he have? An insight into a boy's psyche...

That was all sweet and adorable but my most memorable was with the Mister. It was after a few weeks that we had started seeing each other. The thing that hit me when I was remembering it, besides the fact that it was in a public place (which is so strange for me since I am such a private person) is that it felt so right. Kissing can feel so good, sensual, intimate... but for it to feel so right hadn't happened to me before.

And now it always feels right... even in the elevator Chanel.

So is the kissing that good for you?

In the same spirit, listening to: Kissing You by Total

14 comments:

  1. Unknown on October 4, 2008 at 10:29 AM

    Damn darling now that's what i cal being for real... some details!!!! I have never know kissing in that measure. Guys...even the married at certain points of the relationship forget that its the epitome of foreplay.If you want to have it without alot of bargaining anytime all u have to do is to be a good kisser and teaser....brothers u know what i meam.Mrsb2b that was rather a .......revelation.

     
  2. Tumwijuke Mutambuka on October 4, 2008 at 4:44 PM

    Now the chick in that picture isn't exactly kissing, is she?

     
  3. Carlo on October 6, 2008 at 12:31 PM

    Kyoka even me I can see she is not kissing only! Aya. That picture is for big people. And me I'm a small person. Let me steal it and save it on my computer and then run away. He he he.

     
  4. Anonymous on October 6, 2008 at 3:14 PM

    Mama nze you mean this is what this Elevator does to kissing? I will pay crisp clean dollar just for location? Tell me tell me tell me.

     
  5. Anonymous on October 6, 2008 at 3:54 PM

    me i also like kissing. strange that i get the i will not be able to see you again speech after such an incident....

    eleet

     
  6. Tandra on October 7, 2008 at 6:16 AM

    OMG! i have so much to say and yet i have nothing to say...

    i will thus say "AYA!"

     
  7. the antipop on October 7, 2008 at 9:29 AM

    hmmmmmmmmm! the mister's got game huh? you reckon it is in your best interests to advertise this?

     
  8. Anonymous on October 7, 2008 at 11:27 AM

    Sweets
    i remember that er "public" place
    so well btw..

     
  9. mrsb2b on October 7, 2008 at 4:10 PM

    @stephie... i need to talk to your hubby about that or maybe he should speak to him

    @tumwi... yes she is

    @carlo... lol. what will dante say about you stealing the pic?!

    @chanel... maybe you should carry out a survey and check the ones highest on your priority list with mr.big. then tell us which one you think it might be...

    @3... you know what to do if you would like to chnage that. it seems your darling cheri missed something...

    @tandra... say them, say them!

    @antipop... are you trying to tell me something? i am watching you... :)

     
  10. Anonymous on October 7, 2008 at 9:48 PM

    Yamawe..........do u and the mister hold classes for KISSING? I think i need a few tips am aight but i think i could get better at this..........NICE POST.

     
  11. Emi's on October 21, 2008 at 12:52 PM

    Mrs B2B.....kindergarten?? eh tite....As for the Mr props

    Some of us(me) have virgin lips and may never know the feelings you've talked about above. Am so kissing the first person available least I miss the chance for ever.

    Any volunteers?

     
  12. foxylamb on November 20, 2008 at 4:17 PM

    kissing is so important, its the one thing guys should learn never to do with a person they dont love.
    i dated this guy once who would virtually kiss my whole face, the saliva aside, i learnt that my cheeks and ears are tingly,and you know how tingles relate to other body parts, did carlo say she was a small person- let me stop here. mr b2b, public place, haaa i dare my one. holla

     
  13. SilverBow on January 14, 2009 at 10:07 AM

    aaahh...
    NEXT TOPIC.

     
  14. eizzy.k on April 29, 2009 at 5:46 PM

    LOL, is she giving him a hand job?!
    at first glance i didn’t notice...then i was like wait a minute...dope pic all the same!
    says alot more on the supposed "innocent topic of kissing"...

    and i agree, a good kissing technique is vital!!