Just something

by mrsb2b | 1:04 PM in |

First a confession.

I am having a hard time trying to make up my mind about what to write about or how to write out what I want to.

I have heard (read) many of you say things about Mr.B2B and some how I think I am expected to be the female version of a player gone good.

That’s an accurate description to some extent but the difference is, it only went down in my head.

Second, I just want to be me.

So without further a do, I ask the following questions.

  1. Why don’t people make full confessions on their blogs and keep us guessing?
  2. Am I allowed to haggle with people over their posts and re-write my version on my blog?

Hope you all know I’m joking about no. 2, right? That would be sheer madness, for real!


7 comments:

  1. the antipop on July 14, 2008 at 2:18 PM

    1. surely everybody's allowed to keep secrets. beside, i have seen those that have gone all out on their blogs get attacked for putting all in the open. and, there is a chicken in all of us.

    2. i forget that question about haggling, so i will say no comment

     
  2. Anonymous on July 14, 2008 at 4:00 PM

    Just be yourself. Now spill it all

     
  3. Anonymous on July 16, 2008 at 1:45 AM

    Everybody has a few skeletons in the closet u wouldn't be complete without them.........

    U can haggle all u want but everyone is entitled to their opinions....ryt?

     
  4. Carlo on July 16, 2008 at 3:45 PM

    Welcome aboard lovely lady. Spill all already, stop trying to hold back. :-D

     
  5. Duksey on July 17, 2008 at 3:13 PM

    So blogging is now a family thingy... sigh...
    When I want to keep all my secrets i don't blog otherwise the guessing game takes the cake.
    But plse go ahead and spill, we will be waiting

     
  6. Anonymous on July 22, 2008 at 4:24 PM

    Wamma, your blog is your opinion...u can do wateyvah u wanna do with it.

    So write away.

    Lol duksey...wait when my daughter starts one... I will quit everything.

    -Miss Cheri

     
  7. Anonymous on July 23, 2008 at 7:41 PM

    And please update sooner than later some of us thrive on blogger for our mojo